May 31, 2010

Mojo 141

Happy Memorial Day.
Hope everyone takes the time to think about our fallen heros, whether they be armed forces or our police and fire fighters. They are heros as well. Remember those who put their lives at risk in the line of duty, to keep us all safe.

On that note. My Flip VIdeo Decided to Break this weekend and I lost all my episodes. I am going to be filming using my backup camcorder, while I have mine send back to the manufacter (defect so being replaced) But i to be honest won't be fiming as much because it's not as easy as my Flip. But at least i'm lucky it was under warrenty.

Before a cookout at my friend's house i was able to whip up a quick card for mojo monday ( I'm almost forgot since it's been a long weekend)




supply credits:

Hilary Bazzil Basics Cardstock
Pattern Paper is Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse ( 12x12)
PTI Kraft Cardstock
Value Pack Kraft Paper
Tim Holtz Distress ink,Pumice Stone
Fiskars Large Oval Punch
Fiskars Scallop Dot Border Punch
Various Buttons
Crochet Thread colored with my Rose Pink Copic Marker
hero arts thinking of you sentiment stamp
Pop Dots, atg tape, quick dry adhesive








Posted by Picasa

0 comments: