May 3, 2010

May Day Mojo

I decided to make the my pink stamper challenge from national scrapbook day Challenge #10 "may day". Which was to create a project using flowers. I started with the Flower Pattern paper which I wanted to use from "My mind's eye" , then I hit a brick wall. Checked to see the mojo monday sketch of the week.
And combining the Mojo Sketch with the Challenge Concept I came up with this card. Which suprisingly I didn't use my Cricut for at all.





I created the flowers by hand, Using a flower stamp from the Sandylion baby girl stamp set, and used watercolor pencils and a waterbrush to color them. I stamped them orginally on white cardstock. After a quick zap with my heat tool, I cut them out with my exact knife.

The sentiment and Bee stamp is from Paper Trey ink flower garden sentiments stamp set (only 5 dollars)

Ink used for both the sentiment and flowers is Paper Trey Ink Basic Black

Selfstick gems are darico.. from michaels

3 comments:

Scrapping Haven said...

I love the colors. What a great card.
Hugs,
Ray

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just adorable!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the soft colors that you used and those flowers are gorgeous. Great job!