May 2, 2010

Episode 12: NSD Challenge " I like you the least"

Another video. The challenge for this was to use a cartridge that you "like the least, or one you dont use very often" I decided to use Nursery Rhymes, not because I like it the least, because since receiving it, I haven't used it at all. So While flipping through the manual. I saw on page 39 "give your dog a bone" and thought of my grandfather who has a birthday coming up soon, and he's a major dog lover. So this is a birthday card for him. I didn't stamp a sentiment on the outside because I plan on creating one with my cricut stamping set and stamping one on the inside. Something along the lines of dogs, dog years, or each an old dog new tricks.. something along those lines.

Also I'm currently went over the image with Liquid Embossing in Vintage Glass, and I'm waiting for it to dry. Will take an image afterwards to show you what it looks like.

Designer paper is Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse stack
Brown Cardstock base is stampin up chocolate chip
Green is Bazzil Hillary
Icon diecut is from Bazzil Pinecone
Ribbon is Offray (not sure of color)


 without the liquid embossing
with the liquid embossing


1 comments:

Simply Pam said...

Very cute card! Thanks for participating in the challenge.

Pam