May 26, 2010

Episode 21: Trifold You're a peach Card

Wow I'm really dropping the ball lately. I made an episode for an easel card, my computer ate it :( before I could upload it to youtube> yay another video deleted !! I need to save them before I upload them, but life with a squirmy worm of a 7 month old is crazy. I went to the zoo today and that was a blast. I sent my pictures to be developed and will be picking them up! So do you know what this means?!!! Another layout day tomorrow! Hopefully my daughter decides to take a nice long nap so that I can have a chance to craft. We've been out of the house everyday this week since it's been 90s here. And for new york that's incredible!!

Didn't get a chance to take a picture of this project becuase the camera was already packed away for the zoo. Please take a chance to visit my facebook page where you can see the easel card that didn't make it. I more often am able to post there via mobile.

:)

Supply Credits
PTI Kraft Cardstock
PTI True Black ink
Colors from DCWV neturals stack
Breanda Walton Madeline Designer Paper (8.5x8.5)
STudio G Series 42 " You're a peach" cut the sentiment away from image section. FOund at 1 dollar bin at michaels
Pop dots, atg 714, tombow mono aqua glue,
houndstooth and forest branches cuttlebug folders
tim holtz old paper distress ink (my new favorite)


Enjoy the video



0 comments: