May 14, 2010

Episode 17: Nuttin' Better Card

Hey everyone,

Today just got away from me. I woke up quite early and made this card ( I swear a vision of it came to me in a dream) and I even made the video, but I left the house leaving my laptop to upload it to youtube, and the laptop died. GRR

Upsetting right?! Other than that I had a pretty productive day. I bought new organizers for my scrap area thanks to a birthday Target Gift card

Today I decided to use Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge for this card being that I have only cut from it once, I am trying to make a valiant effort to use the cartridges I have before I go out and buy anymore.

Supplies Used
Pti Kraft Paper
DCWV The Guy Stack
PTI Year Round Puns Sentiments set ( another 5 dollar set )
Stickles- Gold
EK success Binder Punch
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Tea Dye
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - Black & White
Adhesives, ATG, Scotch Quick Dry, and Pop Dots



Also want to thank everyone for the great comments on my youtube page :)



1 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the little squirrel card. So cute. Nice job and love the color combo. Thanks. Might get that cartridge after all.