May 27, 2010

Episode 22: Double Page Layout (DPL) Wild by Nature

I am burning the midnight oil tonight my fellow crafters. I didn't sleep to well last night ( had a bit of heat rash that was bothering me) and slept in for a good part of the afternoon now my sleep schedule is a bit off. The rest of the family is asleep that I thought that I would take the time to post up my project that I completed.

I really was tempted to fill my layout with little critters and animals but decided that might take away from the cutness of the photos themselves, so i decided to use some flowers from the "accent" feature of give a hoot cartridge. I figure I might go ahead and do a series a projects with this cartridge for a little while since I haven't used it to much.

Please take the chance if you haven't already to sign up for the giveaway, there are only a few days left and I will drawing the winner June 1st.

Supply Credits:

Designer Paper Wild Saffron, K & Company (12x12) stack
DCWV Neutrals Cardstock Stack
Ruby Core'dinations Cardstock
Sakura white Gelly Roll Pen
Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink
Paper Pizzaz Easy Stitches
Making Memories Edge Distresser
Adhesives, ATG tape, Popdots, mini Dimensionals, Zig Pen Tip 2 way glue





0 comments: