May 24, 2010

Mojo 140

I am proud that this mojo monday submission is on time.

I decided to use my 6x6 Kioshi paper pad that I purchased at CKC and from there I just played around. I was going to have my main image be a stamp that I was going to color and layer but after trying around I didn't have the right colors to match close enough. They were too bright and this is more of a subtle card. I then decided that I wanted to use something from "Just because cards" because I didn't make anything with it just yet. Found the little sheep, and when I put it on my A2 Card template on my gypsy I realized that I had to make it really big (5.75) in order for it to be an appriopiate sized image for the card.

Supply Credits
PTI Ocean Tides Cardstock ( Card base)
PTI True Black Cardstock
PTI True Black ink ( for stamping sentiment)
Reflections Cardstock ( grey from neutral stack)
BG Kioshi Pattern Paper (purple included)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pumice Stone
ribbon, offray
Sentiment- Technique Tuesday - Dog & Pony Sentiments
Adhesives, Tombow Aqua Mono, Pop dots, ATG
Cartridges, Just Because Cards & Gypsy Wanderings



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

too cute! i love it! great job once again!

Giò said...

Hi Cristina!!!
Just a stunning card. I love Kioshi paper.

Hugs
Giò

Danelle said...

CUTE!! Love it!