May 17, 2010

Episode 18: Apple S Fold Card

Hey there Viewiers.

I am so excited to share this video with you guys. It's my first S Fold Card. I decided that I'd like to take a break from create a critter, and make some projects using Preserves since they only thing from it that I have made was just reciepe card ages ago.

I cut the apple diecut at 2 3/4 inches
Designer paper is Scraps of Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse paper
I used Cuttlebug Forest Branches Embossing FOlder on APple core, and sanded with Sanded block. Yellow cardstock is DCWV neuturals stack
Dark Brown cardstock is Bazzil Pinecone
Cardbase is PTI Kraft paper
The grommots used were by making memories
Coredinations Cardstock was Ruby red, used Floral Screen embossing folder, sanded with sanding block
Adhesives, ATG and Popdots




 

 



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: