May 22, 2010

CKC Buffalo 2010

Whew, what a weekend. I spend the last two days in Buffalo for the creating keepsakes convention. Here I am going to share a glimpse of the convention with you guys. I recorded some of my favorite display projects and samples from the booths. I will be leaving the FULL version of the video on my youtube account for you to see.



I wanted to share some of the spots that I found had amazing deals
Scrapbuck.com Had an amazing booth where I was able to buy alot of stacks of K and Company Paper for 5 dollars!!! As well as a whole crate of Prima GOt flowers for 6 bucks. I did a quick assestment of their website, and thought it was worth sharing with you

For Punches, and Fiskars scissors, thecraftdeal.com had some really amazing deals on punches. I picked up a few here, :) only 8 dollars, as well as some really great non stick scissors that work suprisingly well on ribbon far superior to my cutterbee scissors

I found an amazing deal on copic markers, and was able to purchase some for 3 dollars each. I took the time to check on my blackberry for the papertreyink matching colors, and picked up 10 markers for only 30 dollars. I was really excited about that. I will post the name of the company if I can remember( i just got home and will have to go through my reciepts)


From Your scrap source, i was able to buy some closeout deals. I got a scrapbook bag for 15 dollars!!!!! I was floored because I saw the same bag at joanns earlier in the week for almost 40.

Needless to say I went home from the past 2 days with Bags and Bags full of supplies.


I was so excited to be a teacher's assistant this year. I assisted Kim from Keller's creations for 3 of her classes(http://www.acidfree.com) and I love her projects. I was able to complete a really adorable wall hanging once I got home. ( I will have to post pictures of this later)

I hope to be making some projects for you to see starting monday, maybe sunday if I get things put away in record time

0 comments: