May 23, 2010

Mojo 139:

I just realized today that I forgot to do the mojo monday challenge Eek. So today I'm playing catch up. I was GOING to spend the day preparing for monday's video which is going to be a word book for my daughter, but i thought I would hammer this out while i still had time to enter it's link

Supply Credits
Designer Paper: Hello Sunshine, Cosmo Cricket, ( I got this set for 2.50 from scrapbuck.com booth)
Black Cardstock: True Black, PTI
White Cardstock: Stampers Select, PTI
Ink, PTI True Black
SakuraGelly Roll Pen, white & black, for stitching and dots
Sentiment, Inkadinkado, Friendly Characters
Ribbon, both of them, Michaels Brand (Floral section)
Blue Cardstock, Scrap of Michaels Brand
the shape is cut from gypsy wanderings at 3 inches
Tim Holtz distress ink, Black soot (for inking diecut shapes)



1 comments:

Sue said...

Christina, What a great card, I Love It, and that sentiment is so funny!!

Thanks for leaving a comment on the BSS blog. Everything to do with stamping is expensive and I know that when I was a young Mom I could not have had the money to spend on that kind of stuff. After I went to work, I had the money and no time, now I'm retired and I have the time and less money!
Enjoy what you have. You can get good results with a lot of different coloring supplies and water color is one of the least inexpensive with wonderful results.

Love your blog.

Take Care
Sue Drees