May 16, 2010

Fin-Tastic card

Hey There viewers. No Episode until monday. I've been really busy spending time with family this weekend and didn't have too much time to make a video to share with you guys. But I did make a really cute fishy card.

It was quick and simple and I personally think it turned out great. Once again thank you so much for all the fantastic comments I've recieved on my youtube pages. I really appreciate it. Also thanks to those fans who send me emails about specific questions. I'm always enjoying conversing with you guys.

Please dont hesitate to use my contact me form, for any questions you do have :) I am also willing to take viewer requests :)

Supply Credits
Pond Life Sentiments- Papertrey ink (5 dollar set again!)
True Black Perfect Match ink- Papertrey ink
Pattern Paper (on fish)- My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful Stack, scraps i had laying around
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen- White
American Crafts Memory Markers- Leaf, Pool, Raspberry & Carrot
Offray Ribbon
All paper was scraps and I couldn'dt even begin to name all the color shades and brands sorry :(
adhesives- Zig 2 way glue, atg, pop dots, scotch quick dry

The fish was cut at 1.5, and the bowl card base was welded and cut at 4.5 inches.




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: