May 20, 2010

Episode 20: Perfect Pear Card

Episode 20!! Wow I can hardly believe it :) Once again I want to thank all my wonderful subscribers on Youtube as well as my blog followers. You guys are too kind :) Thanks so much for your kind words

Tomorrow is CKC in Buffalo, And I'm a teacher's assitant so I'm not sure if I will have time to post a episode, but I might just Might take my flip with me and record some of the convention. I dont live close to CHA, but CKC ( creating keepsakes) is the big convention around here. So yay. I will be in classes from 8-noon and then afterwards I hope to be able to pop around the vendor faire.

I hope you enjoy this card for today. it's much simplier than it looks and it's also a good one to use your scraps, which has been my motto lately.

I didn't stamp a sentiment becuase I dont have the perfect one for it, I'm holding out for tomorrow hoping I find a stamp that's fruitful and punny.

Supplies USed
PTI Kraft Cardstock
Pattern Paper- Brenda Walton, Madeline (8.5x8.5 stack)
Sakura white Gelly Roll pen
Solid Cardstock for Pears/ scrap is from DCWV neutrals Staack
Argyle Cuttlebug Embossing FOlder
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink
Ribbon is Offray ( 50 cents at michaels)
Adhesives, Scotch Quick dry, ATG 714, pop dots







3 comments:

Danelle said...

Very cute but could you post the measurements as when you 'pan' out to do your cutting I couldn't hear what your measurements were. :( Same with your peach card which is SOOO cute!!

Cristina said...

I believe it was 2 3/4 for both! thanks for the tip. Once I get my camcorder back from being exchanged. I will make a more valiant effort to do that

Jennie K. said...

Wow, I love this card! So cute. Thank you for the details.