May 12, 2010

Episode 15: Monkey Business Double Page layout

Hey there viewers.

I woke up pretty early to film this, and i wanted to share alot of things, so i had to decide it into 2 parts. Well double page layouts need twice the time :) This is pretty quick and easy if you cut everything out all at once. I cut all the vines out on one mat, made another layer, cut out the monkeys and Bananas. I didn't show it all but I've shown how to do this in other videos.

I need to get back into my posting groove but it's so difficut now that my daughter is getting so much more MOBILE. Where does time fly? I didn't even get the pictures that I want to use for this page developed, but dont worry I do have pictures that will go here.

I am also thinking about making another page where you can easily acess all of my videos in one go, so look for that shortly. I might have to convince ryan to do that for me when he comes from work. OR.. you can easily access them by going to my youtube channel here


enjoy the video. IF only one part is up that is because I'm editing/uploading the second video. GIve me some time It'll be up shortly

Supplies
Refelctions autum medium brads
Reflections monkeying around pattern paper- Jungle Life
Reflections Basic Cardstock
Prima Flowers, Tangerine & Honey Dew, Got Flowers Brights Assortment Medium
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- Dazzling Diamond
Stickles- Cotton Candy, Baby Blue
Darico Self Stick Gems
Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen- White
Adhesives, Xyron 250, ATG 714, Pop Dots
Font- Mr & Mrs Popsicle (free)- Kevin & Amanda 
Tools- Gypsy, Cricut, Sure Cuts Alot 2, Paper Pizzaz Easy Stitches Template








0 comments: