Mar 22, 2011

Craft Show Recap

Whew,

What a weekend. Sorry I haven't posted the last few days I was trying to catch up on some desperately needed sleep. I had been so sleep deprived staying up late, and waking up early, or not going to bed at all, the last few days before my show. That the moment I got home after my craft show I went home and slept the sleep of the dead for over 18 hours.


Here are some pictures from my show. i apologize in advance about the quality they were taken from my cell phone because in the rush of getting things ready I left the memory card for my Camera at home in my computer.



Lots and lots of Cards, Card packs and single cards










I will be back in a few to take pictures of the individual items I have left over, and will add it to this post. I know it's hard to see what is what.. In these photos


Shop Lettering Delights

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

It looks really successful!

stampingmommy said...

Wow - you have been super busy!! It looks like you had a lot to show! Hope you had a great turn out!