Mar 7, 2011

when you mess up digital stamps....

 improvise and turn them into cards!!

Hey Friends,

I just wanted to share with you two cards that I made. Well i had colored these digital delights by Louby Loo digital stamps for a test project, but they didn't end up matching too well for what I was orginally going to use them for, so I had decided to just turn them into cards.

This first Digital stamp is called Rainy Day Dilly Duck
I kind of went crazy with the glitter glue but I like it. the Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Simple Sentiments Stamp Set

Next this Digital Stamp is Called Elvin the Toad
The crappy lighting in my craft room doesn't do this card justice the greens in the ribbon (the ribbon is green not blue/teal) and the digital stamp are almost the exact same color. Also the pinks are the same color as well.
The sentiment comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps Furry Friends

I hope you enjoyed my cards. I think they turned out alright. I just couldn't bring myself to throw the stamps away after I spent forever coloring them in





Shop Lettering Delights

14 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Cute cards and great way to salvage them. I'm like you, don't want to throw away anything that can be fixed.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Super cute!! You do a wonderful job of coloring.

Linette said...

Awesome cards! TFS your projects are always cute!

Becky said...

Both are so cute.

Summer said...

so cute! Love both your cards!

Jennifer said...

Cristina,

I'm glad that you didn't throw them away! Very cute cards!!! :)

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I think it looks great!!!

I hope you got my address I sent to you through SCS - can't believe I won!!

quilt4fun2 said...

these digis made great cards. I think they turned out wonderful.

Scrappy Mel said...

What a great way to save an "oops" - terrific cards! :)

Karen said...

Such sweet and fabulous cards Cristina. I love the little frog and the ducky and am so glad that you able to save them both.

Gina said...

Super pretty!
Gina

stampingmommy said...

These are both just fabulous! I especially love that little duckie image -ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Wendy Hall said...

These are both beautiful Cristina:)

Donna said...

Christina, love your blog. You give so much inspiration.