Mar 15, 2011

Dollar Days Early Bird Special

Get your wallets ready,




Dollar Days at Lettering Delights are BACK! Dollar days starts TODAY! All fonts, doodlebats, graphics, clipart, alphabets and paperpacks will be only $1. SVG's will be $2. Mini Albums will be $3!

Just for stopping by I will let you in on some EXTRA SAVINGS

Early Bird Savings will be from March 15 (today) -March 18th (friday). 
Save an EXTRA 10% on a $15 Dollar or more Purchase with Code: InBloom
Save an EXTRA 25% on a $35 or more purchase with code: BiggerBloom

Need more reasons to shop?!?!
Here are some fun Projects I have created with Lettering Delights Products














 you can see EVEN MORE.. of my Lettering Delights projects here

happy Shopping everyone. I know I will be adding to my lettering delights stash too. :)



2 comments:

KellyS said...

I am going to have to check them out! Your cards are adorable!!! I love the peanut butter and jelly SVG... I can tell this site is going to be bad on my pocketbook.. LOL

Becky said...

All of these are just adorable!