Mar 1, 2011

What i've been up to.. (&winners)

Whew,

I feel like it's been forever since I checked in on my blog. I haven't updated since friday and I guess that IS forever for me. I've been going insane trying to finish up prep for my craft show so I thought I would share with you some of the projects i've been working on.

 Post it note Holders w/ matching Pens
 Jumbo Clothes pin Recipe Card holder w/ pack of recipe cards
 A Variety of decorated mini composition notebooks. this is just a sample of one


12x12 Altered canvas 


I also wanted to share things that are going on this week on my blog.

Tomorrow Is another Challenge day, so make sure you stop by and check it out. IT's going to be another fun one
Thursday The Scrappy Moms Stamp Design Team will bring you projects showcasing TWO, YES TWO adorable new releases Stamp Sets. So I already completed a few adorable projects for that
Sometime this week I hope to get my store finally up and running, i've been low on actual free time to work on it.
And Saturday I will be bringing you another digital delights by louby loo tutorial.

So i know I've been kind of MIA lately, But at least I will have a few things going for ya this week. I PROMISE once my craft show is over I will resume my daily posting.



Also wanted to announce the winners from my February YOUTUBE Scrapbooking Class.

The winners as chosen from random.org are

Winner of the Cuttlebug Baby Face Die Set

16 LesleyfromWI said...

Adorable and I really like how you did the Play banner!
lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com


Winner of the CARDS Sketch Book
7 GlendaLea said...

I love this layout! Super sweet! I am a big fan of yours! Very talented! Thank you so much for sharing, love Glenda
glendale a.blogspot.com


Winner of the LAYOUTS Sketch Book
25 MollyD said...

love the banner look on your layout!

CONGRATS! If you ladies can jot me a quick email  with your addresses I will get your prizes out to you. Thanks for everyone who came to my live chat! It was so fun chatting the night away with you. Next month class will be live!!!!!!!

Hugs!



Shop Lettering Delights

10 comments:

4kids4 said...

Congrats to the winners!

Good luck with the craft show...thanks for showing your projects...great stuff here!! :-)

~Sharon C.

Tammy said...

Best of luck at the craft show...Neat makes!
Congrats...to the winners.
smiles...Tammy

Melissa said...

Congrats to the winners! Wow Leslie....you are on fire this week with the winnings!!! You go girl!

Good luck at your craft show! Your creations are beautiful!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

AD-venture in HEELS said...

Good Luck with the craft show! I know it will be a sucess.

Melissa
www.adventuresinheels.com
adventuresinheels@gmail.com

Becky said...

Congratulations to the winners! Have fun at the craft show.

Miss Molly said...

Oh my!! So I like the canvas you did with the castle...how much do you sell those for?

Lynn McAuley said...

Fun projects! Best wishes for a successful craft show!!

ddazzled71 said...

What great projects, you definitely have been busy. I just love the altered canvasses.

LesleyfromWI said...

Thank you so much. These will be so much fun to use as I use my Cuttlebug all the time! I will shoot you an email. Thank you again. Good luck at the craft fair and I love that Dream canvas!

Gardner's Basket said...

Great projects! Good luck at the craft show.