Mar 4, 2011

Sneak Peek Day #2

Hola!

Today I am sharing a few "simple" cards that I made for card sets using one of the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps new releases, Spring Fling. Now available for purchase.

I made 12 of each of these cards (for my craft show) and they are entirely made using the Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge. I love how they are instant scenes!!  I just added some Glitter Glue to each of the scenes for extra dimension.





 This one isn't really a sneak peek The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Furry Friends Stamp set that was just released last month. I thought it went well with the image and card set.



I hope you enjoy my sneak Peek projects, Make sure you stop by and visit the rest of the design team  for more inspiration and head over to scrappy moms to purchase your stamp set.


Shop Lettering Delights

11 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! I want a set of these cards! LOL Seriously, I think they are great and I know that you'll sell tons of these! :)

Summer said...

all your card are very cute! Love that cart!

Jae said...

Super adorable! That cart cuts really cute scenes, love em!

Becky said...

All of these are so adorable. Love the paper piecing.

bonnie said...

Oh so sweet...what an adorable set ;) hugs x

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the cards. Beautiful!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Such a sweet set of Spring cards!

scrappy critters said...

This entire set is ADORABLE...Love them all so much!

♥Tammy

Live Love and Scrap said...

These cards are sooo flippin adorable!!! As soon as the Imagine is more affordable for me...I am all over it =)

hugs,
Sarah

live2clickpics said...

These are adorable!

Jennifer said...

Cristina,

Those are so cute!!! :) I'm so bad at coloring in images (although, I do find it to be fun and almost therapeutic!), maybe the Imagine is for me!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com