Mar 25, 2011

Episode 92: The Cutting Cafe Shaped Card w/ Make the Cut Tutorial

hey there,

Whew. Let me just tell you it was very difficult getting this video up. The first few attempts of making it the Make the cut tutorial section the sound was garbled so I ended up having to record it with NO sound and do 100% screen annotations which was very time consuming. The end result is very effective i think, and its a good tutorial.

just to let you know the first few minutes of the tutorial (for make the cut)there is no sound, but I there will be sound again when I show you how to put the card together.

I am so happy to be back in my groove making videos for you again, and I hope you enjoy this

This month for the Cutting cafe the Monthly inspiration is SHAPE CARDS.  Regina has created a plethora of ADORABLE cute shape card cutting files which in many many instances come with matching sentiments.

The shape card file that I'm using is called Candy Shaped Card. This set comes with not only 1 but 3 templates for cutting candy shaped cards  and matching sentiments. I am using the Peppermint Shaped Card template from that set.


the sentiment I am using comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps Sweet Somethings stamp set.

Hope you enjoy my card and tutorial




Shop Lettering Delights

4 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute card Cristina! I completely forgot that Cutting Cafe sold svg's... although, I have already spent wayyyyyy to much money on svg's this month.

Ruthie :)

Regina Easter said...

wow wow wow OH WOW...what a perfect candy card and the tutorial is PERFECT...hugs

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Cristina--your version of this card is so sweet. I like your color combo. I love Cutting Cafe!!

hilda said...

this is gorgeous