Mar 5, 2011

Episode 91: Easter Gable Box Tutorial

Happy Saturday,

Today Is another Tutorial for Digital Delights by Louby Loo, Today I am using their super cute new release Easter Daisy to create this adorable Easter Gable Box. This is really fun and EASY to make.

I am getting a hand of coloring digital stamps now, it's so fun. I hope you enjoy my tutorial.

Sentiment stamp is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Spring Fling New Release, Available for purchase now

I didn't mention it in the video but the Scalloped Circle is cut using the SVG Cuts Nested Lacey Shapes SVG Set and my Make the Cut Software, I love it because it looks just like the scalloped nestabilites :)








I hope you are having a fantastic weekend :)



Shop Lettering Delights

6 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute!
liz :o)

Carrie K said...

Very cute! I love it!

GabyCreates.com said...

How super cute Cristina!

Tara said...

Adorable! After seeing this I may just have to try my hand at colour a digital!
Tara

Scrappy Mel said...

I am sooo loving boxes right now, and yours is adorable. I love the "nesting" tag too! :)

Jennifer said...

Cristina,

I love your cute gable box!!! :) Thanks so much for taking the time to make the video!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com