Mar 10, 2011

Gnomeo oh Gnomeo....

hey there,

My blog has been a little alienated lately. About 8 days left of prep until my show and I'm seriously hating crafting right now. I'm just so sick of making the same things over and over again. can you feel me.

I took a break to make a cute little card for the latest Peachy Keen Stamps Tuesday Challenge. It was a sketch challenge w/ a twist.. Use bling!
Here is my Card..

 The Pattern Paper is from the Cricut Imagine Hopscotch Cartridge. The Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

For my Card I used the Lettering Delights Good Luck Gnomies
I used my Make the Cut Software to Cut him out. Oh my goodness I was so happy they released this cute svg set, because I was seriously thinking about buying Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge JUST for the Gnome Images. This is a wayy cheaper Option




ALSO LETTERING DELIGHTS IS HAVING A BOGO sale on SVGs will end tonight. Click here to shop before the coupon (SVGBOGO) expires at midnight tonight.

After my Show March 19th, I'll resume my normal videos and daily posting. I'm sooo sorry I have been MIA, but I swear i'm really working like a maniac to get everything ready for the 6 hour show.


Love ya'll so much <3


Shop Lettering Delights

14 comments:

Tara said...

I feel for you, when I did a craft show in the fall I pretty much had a break down the night before. I was just so tired of being holed up in my craft room which I never thought would happen lol.
Tara

P.S. Good luck at the show!

Joanna said...

How cute is that! Love it! ;)

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

LOVIN IT!!! This is so stinkin' cute!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

ADORABLE card...good luck with your show....sounds like SOOO much work...hope it pays off for you!!!

hugs,
Sarah

SpantastiKreations said...

LOVE IT. ADORABLE.

TFS,
Erin

Renee said...

The card is adorable, Cristina! Good luck with the show!

Becky said...

This is so cute. Love the polka dot circles and ribbon.

Miss Molly said...

too cute - love how you tied your big bow!!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a cutie! This will put a smile on anyone's face!

Kelly Spivey said...

I DO feel your pain Cristina! I have been on a craft show high since the fall and thats all it seems I have time for and not my own personal fun stuff! But hopefully you will make some good money!! I really love your card! Its so cute and you cant go wrong with a gnome!!

Janice W. said...

Glad you were able to sneak some time to do something different. Your card is really cute! Pretty papers and colors! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

Donna said...

No kidding, don't you just love LD for an alternative.

VICTORIA said...

I thought i had already left a comment. But if i did heres another. Love the card. Good luck with the challenge. Victoria :)

Unknown said...

Aww I LOVE that gnome! Going to check out LD! Not been there for AGES! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Viv xx