Dec 21, 2010

Contest & Scrappy Moms Sneak Peak #3

Hey friends,

This is just a reminder that you can enter to win a FREE Set of Scrappy MOms Stamps by Emailing Scrappymoms-stamps@gmaik.comand enter your guesses on Which Design Team member designed which stamp setiment. The person with the most correct answers will win a scrappy moms stamp set of their choice. It's simple!!  Each Design Team member had a hand in designing the sentiments
And just for stopping by my blog, I'll give you a hint, * I designed 3 sentiments* I will post another picture of the stamps at the bottom of this post.

 DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS


here is another card I designed for today using country life.






2 comments:

LiveloveandSCRAP said...

Oh my stinkin goodness....tooooooo cute!!!! This has to be one of my all time favorite cards of yours.....LOVE IT!!!!! And I LOVE that sentiment!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

lizpaperloft said...

super cute card! you are quite the busy girl...how do you do it?!