Dec 2, 2010

episode 70: website tutorial

Hey friends,

I am always looking for ways to make my website better and improve the visiting experience for you all.

I added a new toolbar to my blog, and I think it's so fun and handy, I give you a quick tutorial on how to use it in the following video

Please comment and let me know what you think, and other suggestions. I am currently researching another comment system because I know alot of you have issues with disqus, so I am still researching that.
Enjoy the video



Hugs

3 comments:

lizpaperloft said...

thanks for the video!
liz :o)

Caincan2000 said...

This is a great tool bar...I like it. I might get a camera from Santa and maybe i can do a youtube vid. If you look at the pic's on my blog, my photos are not so good. Hey girl, keep crafting...i'm loving your stuff. Hugs, Debi

GlendaLea said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing! I check your site everyday!
Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com