Dec 28, 2010

Winners Winners!!!

Hey Friends

With all the craziness of the holidays I just realized that I forgot to draw the winners of my last 2 blog hops. Congrats to the winners can you please email me (just use contact form on my page) to claim your prizes!!! the winners have 7 days to contact me and claim their prizes or I will draw new winners

Homemade Christmas Blog Hop: iRock

Please email me your mailing address so I can mail your irock out to you

Christmas Cheer Blog Hop: 15 Dollar Peachy Keen Gift Card

Please send me an email with "PKS Gift Card winner" in the subject so I can email you your peachy keen gift card set


4 comments:

Leti (iluv2craft) said...

yeah! the first time i won something :) thank you!

Summer said...

Congarts to you big winners!

Dmscrapin said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Donna Heber said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your "goodies".