Dec 30, 2010

My Top Scapbook Pages of 2010 (with video links)

Hey there friends,

It's another year in review post. This time i am posting about my favorite layouts that I made of 2010. and i'm sad to say that I didn't make too many. One of my crafty new years resolutions is to take more time to create layouts. I originally started out as a scrapbooker and Cardmaking has overwhelmed my crafting time, not to mention I am soo behind on my daughter's scrapbook save for the holidays. I also love making layouts for my mother as gifts. I know some of you may be new to my blog so I have included video links to the episodes where I make each of the layouts, feel free to take a peak at them. Also I would love to know which layout is your favorite :)


 A scrapbook page I created for my mother for her scrapbook from my little brother's 5th Birthday. I just love the colors and the Shadows of the little boy. So Fun and Youthful. You can see the video where I made this here

This is a layout I premade for Halloween (it now resides in my daughter's scrapbook filled with wonderful halloween pictures) I love this layout it is soo fun and vibrant and the colors just pop right off the page. this is one layout that I am pretty proud of. I love how i added the buttons on top of the house and drew the faces on the creatures. You can see the video for this layout here

This layout is another one that I premade before actually going on vacation and just as a reminder to myself I completly forgot to fill it up with pictures. I am going to have to print those out :-P I love all the colors and details of this layout and I cannot wait until it's summer again so that I can use my Life's a beach cricut cartridge. one of the best one's in my opinion You can see the video for this layout here

This is easily a favorite. I just recently put the pictures from vacation into this layout and I'm so glad that I used "easy crop" sizes for it. I just love the scene that is created and the way i used my scissors and ink to create my own sand. I think this is one of the last projects I still have more of these Nancy Kubo graphics that I haven't used and Seeing this layout again makes me want to work with them again. you can see the video for this layout here

this is a layout that I think I am most proud of. I just love the way the colors matched and the photos are a good size. can you tell that I am the type of person to only use a few pictures for a double page layout?the thing is though, I end up taking a million. The title came from winter frolic and the santa and chimney came from Simply charmed. You can see the video for this layout here

This layout I made before Thanksgiving, can you tell that's kind of my think? I used some cuts from SVG cuts to make the cute little pilgrims and I just love the colors of this layout. I was able to easily add my pictures here after thanksgiving and the colors went just perfectly. I loe all the browns reds and oranges together. Soo cute. :) You can see the video for this layout here

this is one of the last layouts that I've made for my daughter's scrapbook, I am soo behind. I plan to hopefully be catching up in the new year. This layout i love because of the colors and the fact that there is a ton of buttons and shine while still being soft. It's alo a mixture of a bunch of cartridges in one layout too :) you can see the video for this layout here


Seeing this layout makes me mis the time before my daughter could walk/crawl I remeber her trying so hard to just lift her head up. those were the days when i put her down somewhere in her crib or on my bed and she would stay now she's getting into everything. I just love the fun bright colors and all the animals on this layout. I never made a video for this layout.






Even though I put this scrapbook pages in "no particular order" if i had did, this layout would be right up at the top. I love everything about this layout the colors the cuts and of course the photos of me and my chubby bubba. to see the video for this layout click here

this is another fun layout that I created for my and ryan's scrapbook which is also super neglected. Good thing valentine's day is just around the corner so i can start in with the romantic fun cutesy images and hopefully Provocraft has a new valentine's/romantic/relationship/wedding cartridge coming out so that I can add even more to my photos. DH isn't one for pictures so I literally have to treasure each one that we get together. you can see the video for this layout here


Have a great day!!!

18 comments:

Jennie Garcia said...

They are really beautiful. My daughter is 19 months and the other day I was watching videos of her and I almost cries because she was so small, but she always moved a LOT!! Even when she was in my belly I remember those Soccer Kicks :( They grow too fast!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Dmscrapin said...

My favorite is the baby cakes! So sweet.

~Dawn
http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Dmscrapin said...

Sorry that is not my blog, not sure how that got on my post???

MY BLOG IS: http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Jenny Kozar said...

Wonderful job - I know the feeling of being behind.

BTW - Did you get my email with the New Years Kiss Companion Challenge?

Marjorie from TX said...

Oh WOW! These layouts are GREAT! I love them. You are going to have a hard job this next year to top these.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! Love it!

Lindahur said...

Your pages are awesome, I need to get back to scrapping instead of os many cards but they are fun to swap.

Welcome to the new blog group, hope to hear from you too

Jenny Kozar said...

I will resend when I get home this evening. Where do you want me to send it? I sent it to the email listed above.

Jenny kozar said...

I will check my outbox.

Jenny Kozar said...

I just resent from my outbox. Let me know if you get them.

Jenny kozar said...

I resent from my outbox. Let me know if you receive it.

Kay said...

Very nice layouts! I think you have inspired me to get some layouts ready for my upcoming vacation. Thanks.
Kay

Monica Gardner said...

Christina, these are BEAUTIFUL! I think "Halloween" is my favorite. I can't wait to see more of your creations!

Jenny Kozar said...

Can you send me an email at jlkozar AT comcast DOT net and I will reply with my attachments. Thanks!

paige said...

These all look fabulous!

Jenny Kozar said...

Hi again - I checked my outbox and resent everything. Please let me know if you have received my companion challenge. If not please email me and I will reply to that email with my layout. Thanks!

jlkozar AT comcast DOT net

Donna Heber said...

Cristina,

All your layouts are just beautiful! I love Halloween so I will say that is my favorite.

Rhondazmikly said...

these are all just gorgeous layouts!!! love the ladybug one!