Dec 20, 2010

Episode 74: Have a blessed day (Cricut Imagine)

Hey Friends,

I am having so much fun with my cricut imagine! Today is the beginning of yet another scrappy moms release sneak peak week!! YAY

As many of you know the scrappy moms stamps are designed by crafters for crafters!! but there is something special about THIS stamp set


because they were designed by all of the lovely talented ladies on the design team!!! Each designer is represented by AT LEAST one stamp on this newly released stamp set. Actually 2 designers picked out the same one. 

So with this ultra fun release we are having a contest!

We are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of their choice.  Email us at scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com with your guess of which sentiment belongs to who by midnight Dec 23, 2010.  Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie we will use Random.org to chose a winner!  Here is a list of the Design Team Members - everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name. 
Bonnie
Cristina
Corri
Joanna
Laura
Lauren
Lezlye
Liz
Nicole
Meriah
Momo
Sarah
Trish
Ok now for my project.  I decided designed by one of my design team members and make another wonderful card using my imagine. I show you step by step how I made this in my video :)
 Enjoy the video,


 




FYI: 1.I have updated my cricut cartridge list>> over there>> to now include my growing collection of imagine cartridges (some of which i am waiting to be shipped to me)  

2. I will not always be doing imagine projects, though i will try to be doing one around once a week or so.

3. Yes I do still have my expression, and will be keeping it to use with my MTC and SCAL :)









2 comments:

Tammy said...

Cutest doe EVER Cristina! I am so happy Santa brought you an imagine.. I sure wished I knew I was getting one. I cannot wait to see everything you create with it!
♥Tammy

joeygirl86 said...

Soo cute! I love that little deer!