Dec 6, 2010

Saturday Share ( a few days late)

Hey Friends,

Brrr it is soo cold here in Western New York. Seriously if you are somewhere warm. I ENVY you. Winter is upon it and that means it's blizzard season!! This past week we have gotten around 4 feet of snow. Yes 4 feet. And not just the fluffy stuff. Packing Snow. Roads have been jammed and Schools closed.

What have I been doing?

I have been hybernating for winter thinking warm thoughts.


I am not a winter person at all. Its not that I hate the snow, I just hate cold.

Last week we had a wonderful play day with my niece and my SIL and we worked on our christmas cards together, and somehow my daughter caught a cold from my niece. but we didn't catch it until a few days leater. Now guess who has a cold.. MEEE!! It's soo awful. I dont know how but I always lose my voice when I get a cold, and a normal person would just stop talking and be better in a few days. But I'm a chatterbox!!



Slowly but surely we have been getting ready for the holidays. We already have our tree up,  and thanks to a 60% off sale at Joanns on Sunday we have a few more cute decorations to put up!! we had to do a fake tree this year because of our daughter. She's already taken all the ornaments within her reach off of the tree and we had to put almost all of them near the top.


My sister is visiting us for the week, along with her nearly 2 year old son. So my house has been a little hectic. with 2 little ones running around, my house has been turned from quiet and neat, to loud and messy. Yes i have been taking lots of motrin!

I just wanted to give you all a little bit of an update on my life. Share anything you'd like with me. I love reading and responding

Hugs!

3 comments:

Abusybee/doubleclick said...

I am originally from Long Island and remember snow like that! Now I am in Arizona and we don't see any snow here!

Celeste B. said...

How beautiful! We had a bad storm a few weeks ago with the schools closed. All of the roads were completely closed. Now a good portion of it has melted and frozen - so the roads are ice. Well, what do you expect from Idaho?! :) Beautiful tree BTW! :)

Sharon C. said...

That's a lot of snow!! I live in Massachusetts...we get quite a bit here too...but none yet this year. Can you see me smiling??

~Sharon C.