Dec 22, 2010

Video: Chat about Cricut Imagine Cartridges

Hey Friends,

Today I thought I would talk to you about the 2 different types of cricut imagine cartridges. I know I received a few emails and comments on facebook asking me about what were the differences. So here is a video explaining them the best way I can. Hopes this helps



Also I have decided to unbox all of my Original Cricut Cartridges. I still have the boxes and currently am keeping them inside the box of my imagine. Right now they are all in the egg crate containers that can with my imagine.I am currently looking for another method to store them such as velcro or even a tv stand with storage underneath, that way I have a surface to put my Imagine too. I dont know. I would love any ideas you have to store the cricut cartridges. but for now I need to have them unboxed because I'm constantly reaching for cartridges to use with my imagine. I didn't unbox any of my cricut imagine  or lite cartridges. I like the plastic containers better :)

Enjoy the video. I will be back later today for another Scrappy Moms Sneak Peak Project :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

I don't have a Cricut but found you during the blog hop. You are one of the hop stops right? :)
I'll go check out your other videos and follow your blog. :)
Susie

Kim Fordyce said...

I have my Carts on a shelf above my Cricut that way I can just glance up and have an idea of what I'm going to use:)

Renee said...

Cristina, it is pleasure getting to know you through Scrap Tiffany! I look forward to working with you on the design team!

Oh, I have the personal Cricut; I have my cartridges (in their original boxes or packaging stored in a basket). I, too, am looking for another way to store them even though I only have 6 carts. I look forward to using my Cricut more for sure!

'Wishing you all the best,

Renee J.