Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hey there friends, (I say this everytime I come on here and write to you, because I consider each of you my friends)

In our Christmas Pajamas getting ready for santa to come!
Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you. I am so lucky to have such made such wonderful friendships and worked some amazingly talented fellow crafters.  I appreciate each and every one of you so much and you have helped me learn and inspire me more than words can say. I love you all so much and thank you for the time you take to come visit me on here, and the loving comments and emails you send me. Thank you for making this year completely awesome and I can't wait for what 2011 brings. I honestly feel so blessed to have you in my life, and to think that I started all of this as a bored stay at home mom. Thank you for all that you do for me, I would be nothing without you



Hugs and all the love in the world.

12 comments:

Jolanda said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!Have a very nice day,enjoy!!!
Love,Jolanda

Coachfans said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Georgiana

ScrappyMel said...

Merry Christmas to you too, my friend! I hope that you and your family are having a WONDERFUL Christmas day! {{{ HUGS }}}

Reneeleeak said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Maria said...

Merry Christmas! I hope it was great!!!

Rhondazmikly said...

Merry Christmas to you too, what a lovely pic of you and your family!

Abusybee/DoubleClick said...

Great family photo! Merry Christmas!

cricutlvr said...

Love the pajamas!! Great pic!!
Merry Christmas

Dmscrapin said...

We all consider you our friend too!!! Isn't that what fellow crafters do :-)

Hope you had a great Christmas.

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Donna Heber said...

Cristina,

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. I wish you a happy, healthy New Year!

Genny said...

I too feel blessed to find this wonderful hobby of paper crafting and to instantly make friends with other stampers. Everyone I meet through blogs have always been so kind and helpful. This is a wonderful community. Happy New Year! May it be full of love, peace and stamping.

Denise Coulter said...

Happy New Year Cristina :)