Dec 7, 2010

Episode 71: I believe Cirle Christmas Card

Hey Friends,

This video isn't going to be the best because my voice is very raspy due to the fact i have been sick for the better part of the week, but I really wanted to show you this cool card I made.

Also wanted to announce that I am still having my ustream class this friday at 12-11-10 at 9pm est and I will be doing a scrapbook layout using Winter Frolic. I hope to post the details about that tomorrow

Design Team Submissions are now Closed. Thanks to everyone who applied. I have been looking through all of the submissions and will be emailing EVERYONE who applied personally on the 9th regardless if you made the team or not. It is a very time consuming process, but I am going to give each of you the individual attention you deserve as a thank you for taking the time to complete the projects

I have the companion challenge still going on this week. Project based on a Christmas Song until Wednesday so please submit your project if you haven't already!!!

Swap Video is Coming soon... I tried to film it today but after this video, it just wasn't working.

 now for my project. I was not sure how this was going to turn out, it was one of my strange card ideas but I over all like the way that it came out.



Special thank you to Michelle @ Laycock Designs for creating super adorable new youtube title and credits for my videos (as well as all other graphics on my blog). They came out super fantastic!! you're the best {{hugs}}

7 comments:

Abusybee/DoubleClick said...

Very nice!

Ivette_aviles said...

Very cute.. great idea.

Celeste B. said...

Oh, how beautiful!!!!! I love EVERYTHING about this card! Thank you so much for sharing this one! :)

joeygirl86 said...

Great card Cristina! I love that Santa image and the ribbon is perfect! tfs! ;)

ScrappyMel said...

So pretty! I LOVE circle cards but mine don't ever come out this nice! Great job! :)

GlendaLea said...

Cute card Christina! Hope you feel better soon! Give your sweet Baby Girl a Kiss from Me!!!
Love, Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com

Kim T said...

Beautiful card, it turned out great. Hope you feel better soon.
Kim xXx