Jan 1, 2011

Starting the New Year with a Scraplift?!

Hey there friends,

Welcome to 2011. Scraptiffany is kicking off the new year with a Scraplift Challenge!! To scraplift from one of the ST Designers. And I seriously had a hard time trying to find which designer I was going to scraplift. It was hard because everyone had a unique style and remember I am a CARD Designer for this design team. So it was doubly hard. then I stumbled upon Brenda's Card Creation
and I loved this idea. I Just used the base image as a "Sketch" Inspiration and came out with this card

I used the Summer and Paris Cricut Cartridge to cut out the effile tower and the paper is from the Cricut Imagine Best friends Cartridge. Effiel tower is cut out at 4 inches and the marquee cuts are on Imagine Base Images and Cut at 2.5, 2.3 and 2.1 inches respectively. The card base is 5x7. On top of my double loop bow I added a Making Memories Epoxy Brad using some Zip Dry Glue  (I Bent down the Brad backing)

I hope you like this card. Please Check out the Scrap Tiffany Challenge, I will be bringing you cards based on their challenges the 1st and 15th of every month :)



16 comments:

Brenda said...

Gorgeous, Christina! And I am equally flattered that you lifted my card!!

Tammy said...

Fabulous! Love them both.

lizspaperloft said...

cute idea and card! happy new year!
liz :o)

Indira said...

Very cute.

Daughter of a King said...

Beautiful cards, Wonderful details.

Daughter of a King said...

Wonderful cards and fabulous details.

Goatesgirl said...

This is so great...I had a hard time choosing as well

maureen reiss said...

This is soooo pretty!! Love the colors

Erica Quintero said...

Very nice!

ScrappyMel said...

Your card is beautiful! :)

Meriah said...

Very Beautiful. I love it!

Meriah

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing!!

Jeanine said...

Very cute!!!
TFS

Monica said...

LOVE this card! I haven't explored that Imagine cartridge yet, but after this lovely card I can't wait to see what patterns it holds. Love these colors. TFS.

Madebymomo said...

This is such a beautiful card! You are amazing! XOXO Momo

Renee J. said...

Great scraplift project, Cristina! I love your card. Thanks for sharing!