Jan 15, 2011

Sketch time w/ Scrap Tiffany

Hey there friends,
It's another challenge over at scrap tiffany.This week the design team was asked to create use the following sketch to make a project. Since I am on the cardmaking design team I had to use the following scrapbook layout sketch to create a card. The sketch was created by fellow design team member, Bev.
This was actually a challenge for me because this was a bit of a busy layout but I simplified the layout to come up with this card.

I hope you enjoy it, and if you get a chance head on over to scrap tiffany and join in the challenge and check out the  projects by the Design team Members.

I used the Nursery tails cartridge for the main image of the snail and Added a rectangle of pattern paper with some zig zag stitching from my sewing machine.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Pond life sentiments  ($ 5).

Stay tuned later this week for another Cutting Cafe Tutorial & project!!

Hugs

18 comments:

Summer said...

Very cute card, I could not see the sketch but good luck on the challenge!

Lindahur said...

Adorable card. I love the little snail. Nice colors TFS

Christy said...

This is a very pretty card...I love all the details!

Daughter of a King said...

This is adorable . Cute image.

jennifer said...

that snail is sooo cute!

Christine said...

This is so sweet, I love it!
Hugs, Christine

Julie said...

This is a delightful card Christina

Daniem said...

Definitely a hard sketch to convert to a card Cristina, and I love that you did just simply it. I love the very cute garden creatures and soft colours you have incorporated.

Monica Gardner said...

Great card! That snail is too cute! Stitching is awesome too.

paige said...

Cute snail! Great interpretation of the sketch for a card!

Karen said...

Great card Cristina. You did a fabulous job of intrepreting the sketch.

Tessa said...

What an adorable card! Super cute!

Jessica said...

Very cute! The sparkles on the snail are a great addition!

bakingupcrafts.blogspot.com

TheSmiths said...

Cute card Cristina! I love your take on the layout!

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful card Cristina! Love the layout!

Katie said...

Super cute card!

Renee J. said...

Cristina, your card for the Scrap Tiffany challenge is adorable! I really like your other creations, too!

Monica said...

I love this cute card.