Jan 21, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek WEEK: Love Notes

Hey there you guys,

It's one of my favorite times of the month. Scrappy Moms Stamps has done it again and has come out with a super adorable set of Valentine's/ Love themed stamp set.
These are NOW available for pre-order just in time for you to make your sweetie a sweet handmade project :)

Here is my card that I used my Brand New Enjoy the Seasons Imagine Cartridge to make. ( LOOVE this cart)
Sentiment reads "My heart belongs to you"

Make sure you stop by the other design team members blogs  to see their fantastic inspiration with this super fun stamp set!

Hugs!




9 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

How cute! I love the little hearts - they are adorable! :)

Unknown said...

This card is super cute - noce touch! i also like the stamp set - might have to pre-irder! Your blog looks great even with the change-ups!

bonnie said...

Oh how cute are those hearts....sweet :) hugs x

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute card!

Ruthie :)

Trisha said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

Laura L. Cline said...

This is sooo pretty! I LOVE IT!

:) Laura

Erika Valdez said...

So pretty!!

buglvr2010 said...

So cute!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Super cuuutte! XOXO Momo