Jan 2, 2011

2011 Crafty Resolutions

Hey There friends,


My friend Paula has inspired me to list my "Crafty Resolutions" with you all. Hopefully all of you can knudge me and help keep me on track So Here they are.

1.Make at least 2 scrapbook pages a month
2. Make at least 2 videos a week
3. Make 2 of every project I make, One to keep, One for my etsy
4. To post on here every other day!!!
5. Get my Craft Room Better Organized
6. Use all of my cricut cartridges at LEAST once this year


What do you think? can I do it?! I think i can:)

I now have a huge desk plotter style calendar hanging on my craft room wall with all my deadlines and activities, project ideas..etc so I at least have a better grip of what Plans I having coming up because before  I was simply relying on my not so good memory which led to major procrastination/last minute remembering.

Alright, now to get started with those resolutions. I will have my 2011 challenges starting this week on Wednesday with the projects from my design team, so stay tuned for that.

Cristina

Ps. If you have sent me an email over the past week and I have not replied to you, Please resend, My Email program suffered a fatal error and I needed to reinstall it.

Thankies!!



12 comments:

Mary said...

That's a good way to start the new year. I too have decided that my new years resolution is to scrapbbok more. I started scrapbooking 2 years ago but quickly got hooked on cardmaking so I've totally neglected my scrapbooking! I wish you much success this New Year......

Marjorie from TX said...

Looking forward to seeing all of your new creations. I am starting to scrapbook and it is exciting. For the past three years since getting my cricut I have made projects and cards only. So for this new year I want to scrapbook and let the cards be extra (making them as I need them).

Jaaaanice said...

You can definitely do this Cristina! You are sooooo crafty! I love your blog and am looking forward to your next video. I'm going to post my resolutions too;) I've been following your blog for some time now, come check mine out when you get a chance. See ya!

Kari E-R said...

rah rah sisboom bah...go christina!!!...not doing the spilts though cuz i would break something...lol...getting it written out is a big step to making it happen

Donna Heber said...

We are behind you Cristina. Can't wait to see your creations in 2011!

Julie said...

Wow, that is an ambitious list Christina! The thing I like about resolutions is they can be modified whenever you like - after all they are your plans.

Heatherboulicault said...

Glad you are a part of the TUIC group!!!! Look forward to reading through your blog!

Renee J. said...

Cristina, I love your New Year's Resolutions. Absolutely, I know you can do it! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Daniem said...

Wow I love your resolutions Christina, sounds like you are going to be kept very busy......if your passion is creating than it should be a breeze.

Karen said...

Hi Cristina: Good for you to make New Year resolutions. Love your list and it looks like you will be busy

Late Night Scrapper said...

Sounds just like what I am going to do!!!!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Molly said...

I think I love your goals! I also need to find you on Twitter!! I am MissMollyDR - can't wait to see your stuff, try some of your tutorials, etc!