Jan 24, 2011

Guest Designer for Imagination Monday w. Pink Cricut

Hey there friends,

I am so happy to be a guest designer on Pink Cricut for Imagination Monday. If you are new to my blog welcome and I hope you will stay and become a follower with me. I have alot of great video tutorials, and from Layouts to cardmaking and I even host a few challenges per month with some great prizes!I post daily so I hope I can be a source of great inspiration for you :)

This week's theme for Imagination Monday is: Sweet/Valentine's day.
So I decided to use my Better Together Cricut Imagine Art Cartridge to make a sweet, cute card perfect for a gal pal on valentines day. I mean hey ,you can't forget about your chicas!!!

I hope you enjoy my Project and the video tutorial!

11 comments:

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card!

Lone Pine Designs said...

This is so pretty...love the paper choices and of course the ribbon and button detail!

EstherT said...

I love all the little touches that make the card great! A perfect card for a best friend!

Becky said...

Fabulous card, I Love the image and dp.

Karen said...

Please do not let the baby play with your scissors.

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorble! I love the bow and the different colored ink on the stamp. Great card!

hilda said...

so pretty love this card

dawnmercedes said...

congrats!

Kelly Spivey said...

This card is just awesome! I love all the girly colors and the super cute image!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love the way u used the image... super... love it..

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on becoming a FITgirl. I'm looking forward to seeing your inspirations!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/