Jan 11, 2011

Terrific Tuesdays with Scrappy Moms #1: Birthday Bash

Looking for my most current challenge(Prize: April Showers Cricut Cart, Deadline 1-12-11 at Midnight PST) If so click here


Hey there friends,

Today I am happy to be designing for Scrappy Mom's Very First Terrific Tuesday Challenge. Scrappy Moms will be hosting a cartridge based challenge the 2nd the and 4th Tuesday of each month. So if you were one of those many crafters who resolved to use their entire cartridge collection this year, then this challenge is definitely for you!! Each contest will have until the following monday to be completed so you have plenty of time to get something together.

All submitions will be entered into a monthly prize drawing - January's drawing will be for the soon-to-be released Valentine's stamp set, Love Notes! It's so new we can't even show you a picture yet , but trust me if it's Scrappy Moms it's going to be a MUST HAVE part of your stamp collection

This week's cartridge it Birthday Bash. If you don't have Birthday Bash you can use a similar cut from a different cartridge. We want everyone to play along and, hopefully, have a blast! To see the other design team projects, click here.

For my project I created a really cute and simple birthday card. Alot of family members have birthdays coming up so I wanted to keep it simple to reprouce many of similar cards using the same formula.

As you can tell I embossed a mat sheet of cardstock and placed it on my white cardstock base. I saw this somewhere and thought it was so elegant.

The Cupcake is cut out from Birthday Bash at 3 inches.

And looking at my photo right now I just realized I had forgotten to do my white doodling OH NO!! I will have to do that later today and re-take my photo. lol

I hope you can join in the challenge, and seriously make sure to check out all the wonderful designer projects on the scrappy moms page!!




15 comments:

Tessa said...

Your card is very cute!!!! Even without the white doodling!!!!

Jenn Jaxbeanstalks said...

Love your cupcake card! Really cute!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Nicole Jeep said...

Wonderful card! Love those buttons and the layout! I feel a scraplift coming!!!

Daughter of a King said...

What a cute card. Love those buttons.

SamanthaJDesigns said...

This is so CUTE!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Christy said...

This is delightful!

Lezlye said...

Very cute! I love cupcakes, paper ones are the only ones I have these days though! Gotta stick to that resolution!

Bonniemarriott74 said...

Oh so cute Cristina....hugs x

lizspaperloft said...

oh this is so cute! I love the BIG buttons! never would have thought of it!
liz :o)

Joeygirl86 said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colors!

Tammy said...

I love it!! That cupcake is sooo cute!

♥♥Tammy

ScrappyMel said...

Really fabulous card! I love how you did the embossed mat - it does look elegant! :)

Monica said...

This sounds like some fun challenges are coming our way. Your card is just perfect! As they always are. I don't have birthday bash but I'm sure I can find a birthday image on one of my carts! Can't wait to get started. TFS!

LaurensCreative said...

Super cute! I love that cupcake! TFS!

TheSmiths said...

Very cute card! I have a scrapbook swap that I can use this cupcake on, I may have to try and create a cutting file for my pazzles. Then I can play along with the challenge too! :)