Jan 30, 2011

Quick Layout

Hiya

I just wanted to share this really quick layout I made. I know I haven't made my 2 episodes per week like I usually do but that is because of my Ustream Class,, took alot of planning and prep work. I have logged that under videos for this week
I wanted to share this quick layout that I made the other day.



It was basically really simle used Nursery Rhymes font for the Daddy Title and the Girl came from Gypsy Wanderings.


I am slowly but surely getting caught up on my scrapbooking. :)



13 comments:

Denise said...

GM Cristina, very pretty layout. TFS

dendearmas@aol.com

Unknown said...

Great Job with your layout.

Unknown said...

Cute LO! Love the colors!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Jolanda said...

very pretty!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

So pretty...love the layers and the bows!

Becky said...

Lovely layout. Beautiful bow

Karen said...

Great layout Cristina. Lovely children

ddazzled71 said...

Gorgeous Font, and a Gorgeous Layout Cristina. I love the bow.

Donna Heber said...

Pretty layout Cristina! Love the scallop layering.

Miss Molly said...

Love it love it! perfect for my girly girls!

Donna said...

Great layout, Cristina! Welcome to the DD team. Can't wait to see your first tutorial! Hope you aren't buried under too much snow in Buffalo.

Kristi said...

I love this layout Christina. Great job!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awesome layout. Congratulations on your place on the Digital Delights DT.