Jan 17, 2011

Episode 78: Cutie Patootie Turtle Card w/ The Cutting Cafe

Hey there friends,

As a video designer for The Cutting Cafe today I will be doing a card tutorial for a very simple and adorable card that can be easily made using your scraps.

The Digi file Featured is:  Animal and Bug Love Set from the Cutting Cafe. This set is jam packed with adorable Digi Stamps, Sentiments, Backgrounds and so much more


I used my artist loft watercolor pencils to color in this cute little guy :)
Enjoy the video,



14 comments:

GiGi said...

That is SO CUTE! I love the colors and that turtle is just darling!

Daughter of a King said...

This is adorable. Wonderful video.

Christy said...

This card is adorable! Graet colour and paper choices!

Ivette_aviles said...

CUTE... LOVE UR DAUGHTER...

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - sooooo stinkin' adorable! I love the colors and the little turtle! :)

Tisha said...

I love it! I nominated you for an award. Come check out my blog for details!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com/

Donna Heber said...

Adorable card Cristina!

JustYolie said...

Adorable turtle card!

~amy~ said...

Cutie Patootie is right...soooo sweet! Thanks for playing with in the EAD Designs Turtle Love Color Challenge!

Marsha said...

your card is sooo cute :-D

Alex said...

this is sooo adorable

Joanna said...

How cute! It's perfect for the EAd color challenge!

Amy said...

EEEK! So cute! Thanks for playing in the EAD color challenge!

~amy~ said...

cutie patootie is right! thanks for playing with us in the EAD Designs Turtle Love Color Challenge!!!!