Jan 27, 2011

January U- Stream Class Supply List

Hey There Friends,

I have finally was able to get my Gypsy number 3 up and running and finally have the Supply List for the U-stream class TOMORROW Jan. 28th at 10pm EST.

The main amount portion of the card has been made using Simply Charmed But I will be featuring 1-2 Cuts from "Gypsy Wanderings" and "Create a Critter"


Basic Supplies
Paper Trimmer
Adhesive
Pop Dots

Scissors
1 12x12 sheet of Pattern Paper for photo mats
1 12x12 Sheet of Coordinating Solid Cardstock for Photo Mats


Photos Sizes
(2) 4x4
(1) 5x7 Horizontal

Embellishing (optional)
Stickles (Glitter Glue)
White Gel Pen
Ribbon
Buttons
White Hemp Cord/ Twine
CB Embossing Folders

Cricut Cuts
  Simply Charmed- as my preference I choose not to use the faces/face parts. This can be done using hide contour in the gypsy, or just not using those layers for non gypsy users.

(lovebug 1) pg 31 cut at 3 inches
(lovebug 2) pg 31 cut at 3 inches
love bug phrase & shadow" pg 31 cut at 2.5 inches
(mushrm1) pg 37 cut at 6 inches
(mushrm1) pg 37 cut at 3.75 inches
(sun 1) pg 50 Base Layer Only cut at 4.75 Inches
(cloud) pg 69 base layer only cut at 4.25 inches
(rainbow )pg 69 (FLIPPED Horizontal) cut at 4.25 inches

 Gypsy Wanderings- IF you do not have a gypsy, you can find "Grass" on many cartridges, or you can handcut using scissors.
(3) Grass borders ** to get to it, press shift. then it's the second one in the 5th row*** Cut at 6 inches

Create a Critter--I am only using Hearts from Create a critter, I like their shape. You can easily find a heart on various cartridges, or you can hand cut them yourself..
Hearts-- 5 cut in different shades of pink in sizes ranging from 1-2 inches


if you haven't RSVP'ed to my class yet. You still can by clicking here


Note: You do not NEED to have the supplies ready for the class. I find from my previous class, most viewers like to watch, then go back and assemble their own layouts on their own time. The class will be recorded. This list is just for those who like to assemble their layouts with me during the class

7 comments:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Cannot wait until the ustream class!

Mrs.Debbie said...

Thanks for the heads up on the materials can't wait

Hugs

quilt4fun2 said...

This will be so fun...glad to have a list of supplies and cuts. Thanks.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting in the pines said...

sounds fun!!!
cheriescraps.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

I've never participated in one of these before so can someone plase tell me...do I just have all of these things cut and ready to go? Sorry for sounding like a moron! :)

Jenny

Yolonda said...

I can't wait for your class. It will be so much fun.

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Awesome! This is my first time participating in something like this! I'm sooo excited!!! =)