Jan 9, 2011

Episode 76: You Complete Me Card

 Looking for my most current challenge(Prize: April Showers Cricut Cart, Deadline 1-12-11 at Midnight PST) If so click here

Hey There friends,

I am on Track with my New Years Resolutions so far. This will be my 2nd video of the week and I've already Completed 2 Scrapbook pages with more to come later this month. YAY I am very excited to be sticking to my goals. This is actually a card I made the week of Christmas and was never able to post it onto my blog because the holidays got ahold of me, That is why I mention it's for a Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek (Designers Choice Stamp Set)



If you enjoy my videos, Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel to stay up-to-date on my latest video tutorials.  I would really appreciate it :)

5x7 Card
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Solid Yellow: Cricut Imagine using RGB Codes
Squirrels cut from Give a hoot at 1.5 Inches
Sentiment: Scrappy Moms
Ribbon: Stampin Up Pink Pirouette
Brads: American Crafts Blue Sky



19 comments:

Daughter of a King said...

What a fabulous card! Love the design. The squirrels are so adorable and that ribbon is delicious.

Tessa said...

What a super sweet card!

Kay said...

Very nice card!

Shawnee said...

Beautiful card!

lizspaperloft said...

way too cute! congrats on keeping your goals, I'm very jealous!
liz :o)

Donna Heber said...

Adorable Cristina! Love that gorgeous pink bow.

Christy said...

How sweet and that ribbon...oh my!

Celeste said...

This card is stunning...Thank you for sharing.

Late Night Scrapper said...

I love this card! Great job.

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Molly Ritterbeck said...

Your tutorials are great - how did you start and what made you stick to it? Great job on a beautiful card!

LiveloveandSCRAP said...

CUTE card!!! Love the tiny squirrels!!! LOL....I had to look at your post to see how to spell Squirrels =)

Its awesome you are keeping up with your crafty resolutions....I made a list and havent even posted it yet on my blog LOL....guess I am behind =)
i made a card for you!!!!! Hope to get your goodiess to you soon....my Joanns doesnt carry the Corner Chomper....so I think I am going to get it online and have it shipped to you!!!

hugs,
sarah

Jenn Jaxbeanstalk said...

Really cute card! Love your bow...really pretty!

Nadia's World said...

What a beautiful card!

Nicole T.

Kathlee154 said...

So pretty! What beautiful bows you make!
kathlee154@gmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Jaaaanice said...

Love your technique for this adorable card!!!! I love your videos Christina! I love hearing your baby's sweet voice! I've been a follower for some time. I'd love to have you follow my blog too.

Denise Coulter said...

Beautiful card!

ScrappyMel said...

So cute - I love the little squirrels! :)

Monica said...

Such a beautiful card!

Sheryl said...

Your card is adorable