Jan 12, 2011

Episode 77: Nursery Tails Specially for you Card

 Today  at midnight PST is the deadline to join my most current challenge (prize: april showers cricut cartridge) to enter, click here


Hey there Friends,

I have another quick and simple card for you today that I created using my Imagine Machine.

I love the muted colors of the nursery tails, which is good for anything from a thinking of you card, to a baby shower/ welcome baby card.

the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Sweet Somethings Stamp Set

if you enjoy my videos make sure to head over to my youtube channel to subscribe to all of my videos and stay up to date with my tutorials. I have 77 awesome tutorials.. Have you seen them all??


15 comments:

Jenn Jaxbeanstalks said...

Cute card! Love the colors!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Gina said...

I love it! So cute!

Disneynut4life22 said...

Beautiful card:) Thank you for sharing.

Lisa said...

That is SO PRECIOUS!

Daughter of a King said...

Beautiful card.

Christy said...

What a soft, pretty card! Love it!

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful card! I love the soft pastel colors - perfect for spring.

Dawnmercedes said...

This is such a CUTE carad!

Molly Ritterbeck said...

Great baby deer!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious card!! Truly delightful!

paige said...

Adorable card!

TheSmiths said...

Adorable card! And I am sure it is just because I don't have a Cricut to play with, but that machine looks intimidating! LOL Of course it is probably like all new toys, and just needs a little time to learn - and then it would be a breeze. :)

SamanthaJDesigns said...

Very sweet card! TFS! -Sam :-)

Tamschrm said...

This is an adorable card...
smiles...Tammy

Linda Brace Drozd said...

This is beautiful