Jan 3, 2011

Episode 75: Valentine's day card #1 with The Cutting Cafe

Hey Friends,

Today I am bringing you a project with The Cutting Cafe. As some of you may already know I am a video Designer for the cutting cafe and today I am going to show you how to make a super adorable and EASY Valentines day. For my Project I also show you how to quickly and easily color images using watercolor pencils.

If you haven't yet. Please make sure you subscribe to my Youtube Channel (here) in order to stay up to date with my video and easily catch up on past episodes you may have missed. As an extra incentive in the near future I will be doing exclusive giveaways on my youtube that only Subscribers will be notified of


I hope you  enjoy my project








Supplies:
Chocolate Chip (SU) Kraft& Stamper's Select (PTI)
Digi Stamp(The cutting Cafe all about Valentines day)
Pattern Paper SU Sending Love Designer paper
White Flat Top Brads (Making Memories)
Sentiment "you're tree-mendous" (Scrappy Moms Stamps Amusing Animals)
D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder
Ribbon, solid Pink Cardstock, watercolor pencils (Michaels)
Offray Stylish Accents 2 loop bow with Pearl (Joanns)
Diamond & Stardust Stickles

19 comments:

Meriah said...

These are some beautiful cards my friend! I love that ribbon, and those trees are tree-mendous lol...

Meriah

Cindylu2u said...

Thanks for the video, love the tip on layering the cardstock!!

ScrappyMel said...

OMGosh - I LOVE the colors!! Fabulous cards!! :)

Tessa said...

This is so incredibly cute!!!!!! Love it! Great job!

TheSmiths said...

Beautiful! Love the little bows in the tree! Thank you so much for sharing the video!

Daughter of a King said...

This is adorable!! Love this heart tree and that fabulous bow.

Donna Heber said...

Cristina,

Thank you for the Valentine's Day idea. Love that tree!

Monica Gardner said...

Beautiful card! I love all the layers.

Molly Ritterbeck said...

Okay - I am going to have to figure out this YouTube stuff as this card looks jut amazing! Great job!

Christy said...

What a lovely card...you've inspired me to dig out my watercolour pencils!

GiGi said...

This card is adorable!!! I LOVE the colors!

NikkiT said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Sharon C. said...

Pretty, pretty card...love the color combo (a classic!) and those little bows on the tree...great coloring! TFS

Princess Hilda said...

i love , love love this card ... is so cute...great coloring

regina said...

this came out fantastic to say the least...I adore the colors you choose to...you rock girl...hugs

Jillinbcrafts said...

Just became a follower of your blog! I found you through the Peachy Keen blog! So happy to be a follower! Congrats on become a Peachy Keen designer - how exciting!!!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

karen said...

Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

Kristen said...

This is a really pretty card!

Anonymous said...

If you could e-mail me with a few suggestions on just how you made your blog look this excellent, I would be grateful.