Jan 29, 2011

January Class Video Recording: Simply Charmed

Hey there Friends,

Thank you for the overwhelming support for my Class last night. I was so happy to see so many familiar names come out and join me. I really had a fun time being able to show you how I go about making one of my layouts.

This post will have alot of information on it.
The  Instruction/ Supply post with all my cuts and sizes for this Class is posted here.

Where I get.... from
ATG Tape- The Tape Depot
Cuttlebug Folders- Oh my Crafts


You can use these cartridges to re-create this layout
Paisley & Create A Critter are my main 2 suggestions. You can so a search for "Mushroom" "lady bug" and "Grass" on Cricut Search and that should give you a few options.

If you are having a hard time finding the grass border, you can easily hand cut some some plain scissors. Just cut some fringe into some green paper

Have a suggestion, idea on what cartridge or theme for the Feburary Scrapbook Class?? Make sure you take a look at my ever updating cartridge list, and jot me an email with your idea. the top 4 suggested cartridges/themes will go into the final poll to be posted here as well as my facebook fan page

Here is a photo of my final finished layout. IF you watch the class recording you will notice that I did add some extra embellishing after the class finished.








3 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE your final layout with the ribbon!

GlendaLea said...

Sorry I missed the LIVE Ustream, but I was invited to dinner with some scrapbooking friends(I have lived here 5 years and ths is the first friends I have had except for work friends) I don't go out much!I did love the lay out! Wish you lived closer to SC then we could hang out!LOL (You most likely could be a daughter of mine!)Love you, kiss that sweet child of yours!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

What an adorable Layout!!! I love all the buggies...paper bugs are the only kind I like =)

I FINALLY grabbed your blog button...updating my blog!!!

hugs,
Sarah