Jan 25, 2011

Terrific Tuesday : Sweet Hearts

Happy Tuesday everyone!!
It's that time again... Terrific Tuesday Challenge. This time we are using Sweethearts. If you don't own this cartridge,don't worry you can use a similar cut - we want everyone to play along! :)

here is the card I created.

I wanted to keep it simple because I dont have my gypsy back from provocraft yet and didn't want to have to waste paper.
Puppy {sweethearts cartridge} cut at 3.5 inches on blackout
Designer Paper {stampin up} sending love designer series
Cardstock {papertrey ink} Dark Chocolate
Rouched Ribbon {American Crafts}
Brown ribbon {Michaels}
Lace Doily {wilton}
Sentiment { Scrappy Moms Stamps} Love notes


Make sure you head over to scrappy moms to submit your project and check out the inspiration that the design team put together. Hugs!

Thanks for looking

19 comments:

Denise said...

What a cute card. Love the that pink paper and the pink and red ribbon. Very nicely done.

dendearmas@aol.com

Unknown said...

This is really cute! Love that puppy!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I love this card!

TFS

becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!! TFS! :-)

Donna said...

Hi Cristina! Very cute card! Just wanted to drop by and welcome you to Digital Delights. We have a great team. I'm sure you'll enjoy working with us!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on joining our team at Digital Delights. I'm new as well and my first tutorial debut is February 1st. I look forward to seeing your work.

Hugs,

Beth

Joanna said...

How cute! Love that lil' doggie! Hopefully you get your gypsy soon..I can't live without mine! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too cute! and he even matches your blog! LOL!
liz :o)

Banner Market said...

So super cute!

stampingmommy said...

Christina this is just super adorable! I love that puppy - I am going to have to find that cartridge!
Great job

ddazzled71 said...

I don't myself own an electronic cutting machine, but I love admiring everyone's beautiful creations. This puppy is super cute!

Miranda said...

Super Cute! I love that puppy

Linda's Crafty World said...

Super cute, love the colors of pink and brown together.

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable card! My little one just saw your card and said, "It's like Nancy's card." We've been reading Fancy Nancy books and Nancy makes Valentine's with doilies. I guess I'm going to have to make a trip to Michael's, so Nicole can make "fancy" Valentine's. :) TFS!

Becky said...

This is so cute!What an adorable pup.

Lena said...

This is so cute. I am new follower of your blog. I also like to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Gardner's Basket said...

Sweet card! That puppy is great!

Donna Heber said...

Adorable Valentine! I just want to hug the puppy.

Miss Molly said...

oh my lordy - your puppy is sooo cute! I love the doily in the pbackground!