Jan 14, 2011

Episode 7(remake) dealing with Non-sticky Imagine Mats

Hey there friends,


SO I know alot of you knew imagine owners are stuck dealing with the NEW Cricut mats. I personally have had to call provocraft and wait for them to send me new mats, that weren't sticky at all.

What do you do? How can you get sticky mats without resorting to the JUMBO tip Zig 2 way glue that always has a way to rip up the edges of your paper, and gunking up your mat.

Now with the imagine, I recommend ditching the zig 2 way glue because I feel it will gunk up your printer heads, and that will void your warranty, below is what I have been doing and works great, I got the idea from the Cricut Demo Yahoo Group that I am part of, and personally testing different glue sticks and this is what I found works best. Please feel free to pass on this information to who ever you would like, but make sure to link back here.

This method I found also works great on your original cricut mats, takes way less time than the Zig Method, and is more cost effective!!

Enjoy the video





7 comments:

Lisa Rhodes Lamer said...

thanks for the pointers!!!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness I never knew there were two different sides to the plastic cover! I am always going to write on my now. Thanks for the great tips!
Tara

Tammy S. said...

Thank you for taking the time to share your pointers with us. smiles...Tammy

Kristinbadeaux said...

Thank you for the tips, I will try this out!!!

Nicolette said...

Thank you for the tip. You have an awesome blog.

Thanks,
Nicolette

Marjorie from TX said...

Will have to get some of this repositional glue stick the next time I am at the store. Thanks for the 'heads up'.

Nanapuddin said...

Great video! My stick says "repositionable" is that the same consistency as "restickable"? I never saw a manufacturer use that term before ! you usually see repositionable. Don't want to mess up my mat! Thanks for all your informative videos!!
nanapuddin at wildblue dot net