Jan 20, 2011

QUICK CARD valentines day card w/ The Cutting cafe.

Hey There Guys!

I just wanted to share this new installment I will be doing every other Thursday called QUICK CARDS. Where I show you how to make a super quick card under 10 minutes from start to finish. This week's super quick under 5 minutes. Actually I could label this as 2 cards in under 5 minutes because that would be accurate.

1. Start w/ 3 pieces of 8.5 x 11  Kraft cardstock print background, Colored Circles and Digi Stamps Files from The Cutting Cafe Animal and Bug Mini Colored Circle Set 
** I just want to note that I printed these on Fast Draft/Economical Setting on my  HP printer and they turned out just fine**
2. Cut heart Background into 4x5.25 inches
3. Fold an A2 Sized Kraft Cardstock Base (5 1/2x8 1/2 folded at 4 1/4)
4. Use 2 inch circle punch to punch out digi stamp of your choice
5. Use MS Circle Cutter to Cut out two coordinating Colored Circles at 1 3/8 inches and 1 1/4 inches
6. Adhere Background print onto Kraft Base, and stack digi stamp on top of colored circles
7. Tie a bow using 1 1/2 inch wide ribbon across the top of the card
8. Add Circle sentiments using Foam Squares
9. Add Faux Stitching with white gel pen
10. Finish the card with Some optional Brads and a Button ontop of the bow

Viola!! With all the print outs you can make 2 complete cards. or 4 if you print out an extra sheet of the background papers :)


 I hope you enjoy this week's Quick Card :)

Just as a reminder to everyone I will be having my January Ustream Class next friday (January 28th) at 10pm est. I will be making a valentine's themed layout using Simply charmed. Hope to see you here. Click here to RSVP on Facebook.



8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a cute card! I love the big striped bow!!

Kim said...

Love the wide ribbon. Cute card.

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...awesome bows! Ahd lookie here..I can leave a comment! haha

Lone Pine Designs said...

Cute card and that bow is gorgeous!

paige said...

Terrific card and the ribbon/bow on here is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute...


Ivette

Karen said...

Great card Cristina. It's amazing that you were able to accomplish in 5 minutes. It takes me that long sometimes to find the adhesive that I put down 2 seconds before...usually means I need to clean up

bumblebee creations said...

What a super card-I loved working with these images!!