Nov 17, 2010

Companion Challenge #11: Gift Cocoa

Hey Friends,

Woah it's wednesday already!! Geez! I always say the week goes by fast, but it does for me!!

Welcome back to another companion challenge. This one is a Christmas Challenge , kind of.
So as you know alot of the stores are staring to carry their christmas inventory, And I saw what I can only describe as" Decorated Hot Chocolate Packets" and I decided to make my own version.

So the challenge for this week: Find a creative way to gift some cocoa using your cricut! This can be any sort of decorating for gift giving, as long as it includes some hot cocoa mix!!!


My Guest Designer for this Challenge is Jess from My Scrap Diary. Jess not only created 1 way to gift some hot chocolate but 3!!

Dont you think she did an amazing job. The 3rd cocoa project is on her site!!


And her is my project and video
cup cut from Winter Frolic at 4 inches. I used the shadow feature as well. Sentiment from Scrappy Moms winter wishes reads " Cocoa warms the heart"


This is an easy project to make multiples of very fast. Perfect for co-workers or stocking stuffers, even to have as an"extra gift" for unexpected holiday visitors. I was up pretty late last night working on the extras ( Hey, Dr. Oz said that procrastination is GOOD for you :-P)  I will post the picture of all of them when they are all decorated.






3 comments:

ScrappingStephanie said...

Such a great idea! I am making up some gift bags for Thanksgiving day, I think I will add this with the bag and use a turkey image. TfS:)

Stephanie

Tammy said...

The cutest cocoa holders EVER! I LOVE little gingy.. they are the sweetest. Wished I would have seen these before making my little boxes. Next project. ♥Tammy

ScrappyMel said...

OMGosh!! How cute is that!?! :)