Nov 9, 2010

Stickers and Vinyl Day #2

Hey Friends,

I hope you are enjoying my stickerz and vinyl week. It has been fun to think of different ways to use them in my everyday crafting. And I'm really enjoying the E.A.D Designs products




Want to win? All you have to do is leave a comment on every post this week. 5 posts equal a max of 5 entries. the winner will be chosen at the end of the day on friday.

For today's project, I really wanted to create a shape card, since i haven't made one in FOREVER. Also the main image is a E.A.D Designs Fall Harvest Stickerz-132 and yes it's included in the giveaway for this week :) Today's tip to use up your stash is mount it on some cardstock and pop it up :)

Hope you enjoy my project and video.


 




22 comments:

Maria Elena Morales said...

Great Video and what a cute project Cris ! Thank you so much to share with us !

Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Lori Gallion Jandreau said...

Great card! I love the colors that you used and the shape of the card is perfect. Another great idea to help me use up my stash of stickers....

Amanda Villarreal said...

very pretty! I love the shape you chose. :)

stefeni said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

jamie said...

i love this it is soooooooooo pretty thanks so much for sharing!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Gina said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the dimension to it and the shape. thanks for a great video!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Lovely card!! I really love the embossing too! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

TR said...

Man... I really need to get on my Gypsy and
make some shape cards. They look so fun.

Nice Job!


TR


mrstjf2000 at yahoo dot com

Joanne Pineda said...

I love embossing:) and your videos are purrrfect. Thanks!

Abusybee/doubleclick said...

Great card! Love the tree!

Cricutlvr said...

Great card. Love the embossing. Haven't tried a shape card yet, but I think I just might now. Video helped 8)
Thanks!

Michel said...

I love the project. Great colors.

scrappy jackie said...

Cute card and video! The shape of the card is perfect for a fall themed card! THanks for sharing!

Kim T said...

Another beautiful card perfect for the time of year. Great video too.
Kim xXx

Cureta2 said...

What a beautiful card. Not only have I been learning from your videos, I've truly been enjoying watching them. Thank you for taking the time to creat these great videos and projects to share with us.

ScrappyMel said...

What a great card! I love the shape and the colors you used! :)

Littlen44 said...

Very nice card. TFS.

GlendaLea said...

Love it Christina
glendalea.blogspot.com

Felicia said...

I Love FALL colors and you did a great job on this card. Smooches...

Louvenia Smith said...

Great colors, great card thanks for the ideas!

Littlen44 said...

Cute card. TFS.

Missyb22 said...

I love the colors. Thanks fro sharing