Nov 10, 2010

Stickers and Vinyl week Day #3

Hey Friends,

I hope you are having fun! I am really enjoying using stickers in my projects now. I hope I am showing you that it is possible, and not only that, EASY to use your stickers and vinyl rub-ons along with your cricut projects. The Most important thing you need to do is measure whatever sticker, rub-on, etc that you are using .



Want to win? All you have to do is leave a comment on every post this week. 5 posts equal a max of 5 entries. the winner will be chosen at the end of the day on friday.


Ok here is my project, I know i've been making alot of cards. I'm working on something "non-card" for tomorrow  :)


Birds in Bird Cage, Winter Frolic pg 58, 2.5 inches
Label, Just Because Cards pg 45 3.5x3 inches REAL DIAL SIZE
Tag Feature Once Upon A Princess pg 68, 1 inch
Stickers: EAD Designs Friends & Family Sentiments (2.50)


19 comments:

Cureta2 said...

Too precious. TFS

scrappy jackie said...

Cute! I am glad you are showing us how to... in videao! Thank s for sharing! So creative!

TR said...

Love it. I must get that bird cage.
I've seen it alot lately and love it
everytime. Thanks for taking the
time to do the tute

TR

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love your videos, I've subscribed over on Youtube! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Jenny kozar said...

Very Pretty - love the birdcage.

jamie said...

oh i love this card the colors are great! thanks for sharing!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Littlen44 said...

Cute card. TFS.

Cricutlvr said...

GREAT VIDEO. GREAT BIRDCAGE. DEFINITELY LEARN ALOT FROM YOUR VIDEOS! THANKS!!

GlendaLea said...

Love the video and birdcage is so cute!
Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com

Lpage821 said...

Cute card. Thanks for the video. Would love the stickers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that birdcage! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michel said...

Great card. Love the bird cage.

Kim T said...

Beautiful card, love the bird cage cut it is so lovely.
Kim xXx

Felicia said...

I can't wait to get my winter frolic cart. I like this cute card. Smooches...

Louvenia Smith said...

Love the cute bird cage, I think I now want that cart. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda Villarreal said...

Very pretty! I too love the bird cage lol

Abusybee/doubleclick said...

This is so pretty, great bow!

Missyb22 said...

Thanks for sharing. Super cute

Unknown said...

Awwwww so pretty! Love it soooo much! Thanks for sharing the video! family car stickers