Nov 22, 2010

Episode 65: Bee's Knees Birthday Card

Hey There friends

Before I get started with Today's video I apologize for the quality of my last video. I was struggling trying to find the batteries for my FLIP and just using my webcam in the meantime, and the lighting just came out horribe. Sorry for those of you who had a difficult time watching my last project.

I have my FLIP up and working again, and the quality of this video is great

Alright, so I've been working on a set of Birthday Cards for my Grandmother, She wants to send some handmade cards out to her friends for their birthday cards and asked me to make a few. SO you'll see a few of them over the next few days because they have to be ready by thanksgiving. (not all of them will be videos)



Scalloped Circle cut from Sugar at Spice at 3 inches
Bee cut from Give a hoot at 3.25 inches
Sentiment "you're the Bee's Knees" from Scrappy Moms Amusing Animals


Inside of the card, I used Everyday Greetings for the "Happy Birthday" and
The tiny Bee Stamp is From Papertrey ink Flower Garden Sentiments (one of their 5 dollar sets)

Enjoy the video



6 comments:

Amanda Villarreal said...

Video quality is great! Thanks so much for that! The scalloped circle from S&S is probably my go to cut for cards lol. Very cute I bet your grandma will love it!

Celeste B. said...

So cute!!! I love the border punch! Beautiful job, TFS! :)

Maria Elena Morales said...

Wow pretty job ! thanks for that great video !

Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Minta said...

Love your blog. I have chosen you as one of my 8 for the Stylish Blog Award! :) Congrats! You can pick up your blog award at.
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

ScrappyMel said...

Great card - I love the colors you used!! I'm sure your grandma will love it! :)

Unknown said...

Lovin this! A while back I was looking for a birthday cards for a friend. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.